Before clicking on the link below to regisiter for your on-site, read the following information:
The purpose of the On-site is to introduce you to the facility you will be working at for the summer. You will also perform a few rescue skills and learn where equipment is located.
In some cases the Board of Directors for the Homeowners Association will attend your on-site. Be in the proper uniform as if you would be guarding on the lifeguard stand.
- All On-sites scheduled during the week for April and May begin at 5:30pm with the Managers and Assistant Managers arriving one hour before the start time.
- On-sites that are held on weekends during April and May will begin at 2:00pm with the Managers and Assistant Managers arriving one hour before the start time.
Once you click on the link below it will take you to new GHPM online page.
- If you have previously made purchases through the website please log in with your user id and password and then click on "online registrations".
- If you have not previously made purchases through the website you must begin by clicking on "Create Account" and follow the steps. Once you create your account then click on "Online Registrations".
- Scroll down the page and click on "MEETINGS AND TRAININGS".
Click on the SELECT VENUE filter-this will show you all the facilities in alphabetical order. Click on your facility and it will search and find that location.
- Find the location and date (write down the date, location and time)for your pool and click "details" for additional information and then click on "register". There is no cost for the training, but you must complete the shopping process in order for the registration to go through.
- You will receive and email with an attachment. Print this out and put down your location, date and time at the top and put it some place where you will not forget.
- Each of the On-site locations will be listed. You may filter them by Location or Venue to narrow down the list. Some cities are listed in more than one area. If you do not find your pool in the area you think is should be, click on another area that has the city listed.
AREAS/LOCATIONS ARE IN RELATION TO THE CITY OF HOUSTON
- Cinco Area includes: Katy (Cinco Ranch pools only)
- Northwest Area includes: Cypress, Houston, Katy
- Northeast Area includes: Conroe, Cypress, Houston, Humble, Montgomery,Tomball, Spring
- Southwest Area includes: Fulshear, Houston, Katy, Richmond, Sugar Land
- South Area includes: Fresno, League City, Missouri City, Pearland, Sugar Land
- Although it is better if you go to your pools on-site, you may attend another pools on-site if you are not able to make the date and time assigned for your pool.
- When you arrive you will need to sign in. This is our record of your attending.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN REGISTRATION